My boyfriend and I have been goin steady for 2yrs now. The longest relationship I've been in considering that this was my first. LOL. During our first 7months together, everything was smooth sailin. Then on our 10th or 11th month, things just started to get boring. Maybe it was because we had too much of each other already. What at first was sweet was not as remotely close to being sweet anymore after a year. There were times that I even get irritated just by the mere sight of him. We also started fighting about petty things. Things were just goin from bad to worse. I wanna break up with him! But everytime I want do so, my guilt takes over me. He's a real gentleman, maybe that's why I'm bored with him. This went on and on and on..until now we've reached our 2nd yr anniversary. I've mastered the art of pretending. In the back of my mind, I feel I could learn to love him like before.
I'm finally graduating from college. Our school had an open party, obviously he's my date. And not so surprisingly, we're not at d same table. Yes, we had one of our petty fights again. I decided to apologize (since it was actually my fault) just so i wouldn't ruin our night. We kissed and made up. We drank and drank with our friends and danced the whole night away. Hours later, I was feeling numb already so I went to the little girls room to freshen up. On my way back, I passed by the room which we call in our school as the "make-out room". And lucky old me, there's someone inside!! As curious as i was, I sneaked in to take a peek. I held my breathe as I moved closer and closer. The closer I get the louder I could hear the guy moaning with satisfaction. I moved the curtains to see who it was, then there they were! I totally froze, I was speechless. In awe and dismay, I ran as far away as I could. I can never ever forgive him for what he has done to me. I've sticked with him for 2 years and this is what I get?! Tell me how will I ever get over my boyfriend getting it on with another man??
Monday, June 23, 2008
Buy 1 Take 2
Posted by Damsel in distress no more at 9:11 AM
Labels: MGA KWENTO SA AKIN NI INDAY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Tell me how will I ever get over my boyfriend getting it on with another man??
ay potah. hahahahhahaha@!@!
ewww! that must have been one hell of shock for you. i hope you get over this soon..
LOL.
Post a Comment