My Parents cut down my allowance to $5000 a week. How could I live with that amount?! Then they made me move from my castle to their mansion. Geez, I can't stay there. And guess what? They even took my Ferrari and left me with a 2007 Cadillac Escalade. OMG! That's so last year!! Like, my friends are gonna laugh at me when they see me riding that piece of garbage! Tsk tsk..They're mad at me because I found out that I'm not their real daughter, so okay, they don't want to treat me like a princess nor a queen. I found out last week that I was a daughter of a Greek couple..I mean, it's not my fault if I want to be treated like a Goddess.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
dream on..
hahaha...
:)
pwd ka na sa pang fairy na kwento..hhaha
*ma submit nga story mo sa editor in chief*
Post a Comment