CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Self-confessed Sucker for Knights

Im taken.

Taken by the best. Atleast in my world. Til this day I can never ever forget the very first conversation I had with him. I sat beside mumi to eat (the ever 24hrs McDo delivery), and HE was sitting behind me. I knew it was my opportunity to strike up a conversation or simply just to get noticed..so I said, "hey in-add kta tagged ha?" he replied, "..ah..ok". *Yey me :)* What?! I didn't say it was magical or anything.

After all the drama, 228 days and counting. Then subtract the days in 1 month you'll get the real date. LOL. I'm very much happy with who and what I have right now. Cliche I know, but it's actually more than I bargained for. Yet at the back of my head, I can never forget the person/s whom I've hurt in the process of "finding myself" (benta b mumi?). Kidding aside, it's not something I'm proud of. I can never take back what I've done in the past, given chance to change it I'd still make the same sweetest sin. Well maybe try not to hurt someone would sound better. But hey, this is not a fairy tale--real life screws us all even before we hit puberty.

What really got me was his modern day knighthood. I'm such a sucker for gentlemen. You know..the one who lets the ladies go first, holds your hand when you're goin down the JEEP! (gosh I miss jeepneys T_T), hands you his hanky if you're sweating like a darn pig on a treadmill. Cheesy? To each his own. I was so surprised that behind those hard core exteriors (with sexy attributes), a kind of lumber jack appeal (with scruffy hair), lies a sleeping knight waiting to be awaken by a damsel..which by the way is in distress no more. Turns out, it's the knight who needs saving.

Kissed the knight which later turned into a frogzilla. THE END. LOLLLERZZ!! I MISS YOU NIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!HUHUHUHUHU!!

0 comments: