CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Where's My Happy Ending?

The first time I saw him I was really dumbfounded by how cute he was. But ofcourse I had to let it go coz there's no way that out of all the girls that he could go out with he'd choose me. But I was wrong. He started calling me just to chat and even invited me to this and that place. I'm really hesitant at first because at the back of my head I know he's just after you know what. But I gave him the benefit of the doubt and still went out with him. Even if it's 40 degrees outside, my hands were so cold and I was shivering inside. I then asked him, "Why dyu wanna go out with me during your off? Don't you have any other plans?" he just gushed and replied, "I did have plans, but what could be more important than this?" Then we went back to his place, I couldn't contain myself I just really had to kiss him. I was grabbing the opportunity that I may never have with him. And so I did, and he kissed me back. No words could ever suffice the tingling sensation that he sent all over my body. He laid me down uncovering my undies. We made love like there was no tomorrow. After we made love (like there's no tomorrow), he gave me....

a high five! *apir*

CUT! Scene 4. Take 2! ACTION!

Sometimes I wish that reality could imitate the movies. In life, we can never take back what we've said or done but wouldn't it be great if we could re-take the scenario's so we could end up having a happy ending? I want my life to be X-rated, approved with no cuts and Rated A by Butch Francisco (ew!). Is that so hard to ask?

1 comments:

TENTAY™ said...

Heyyyy joey nagiging porn site na ba blog mo? lol.